Thursday, September 15, 2016

About me

Hi, my name is Jojo and I'm  fifteen years old. I play sports like basketball and volleyball and to be honest I kinda hate running. I'm obsessed with chicken and sugar. I like to ride dirt bikes and get dirt on my hands. Recently I have picked up photography and I really like it. I like to read and writing is a very big hobby. I will just sit and let the words flow. I doodle on every paper I ever get. I say I am okay at art but practice makes perfect so... I know a little Spanish and really want to learn as many languages as I can. I laugh a lot and seriously enjoy making other people laugh too. So if anyone has any jokes to tell I would love to hear them. So that's a little about me. I am also a Walking dead fan. What are your favorite things to do?


I took this picture around my high school.
This is my snapchat if                                                                                                                         anyone wants to add me.



2 comments:

  1. Hi jojo , I found that we have the same hobbies I also love reading and writing and I start recently learning photography(your photos are gorgeous) I am also taking art classes but as you said practice makes perfect so I am not perfect at drawing...What about your favourites books and movies ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yoursa, thanks for the compliment and I don't really have a favorite book or movie.I like horror movies, action, comedy, and romance. I enjoy reading fantasy and fiction books like Percy Jackson, Maze Runner, Vampire Academy,and a lot of others.

      Delete