Thursday, October 20, 2016

My favorite music

I don't necessarily have a genre of music I like. I like almost all music because every song has a special quality to it. I listen to country, pop, rap, and sometimes just instruments. Music has a way of speaking to everyone. I grew up playing instruments so I've come to enjoy just about everything. I listen to the radio a lot on my way to school or even at home. Some of my favorite songs are Alive by Sia, She's Kinda Hot by 5 seconds of summer, Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, My House by Flo Rida, American Idiot by Green Day and Written In The Stars by Tinie Tempah. These songs are really catchy and some of them are inspiring to me. Here are some links.

Sia-Alive

8 comments:

  1. hi jojo i went through your blog and i realised that we have a lot of similarities i love your music and your way of enjoying walking around and watching stars. i really hope we will know more about each other this year. what instruments do you play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nour, I realized we have a lot in common too! I used to play flute, trumpet, and trombone. I also play a little piano but not that good. Do you play any instruments?

      Delete
    2. Oh and if you have snapchat or anything I would love to talk to you out side of the blog, I don't check it that often.

      Delete
  2. hi jojo here are my snapchat; nour.elkatib and facebook; Nour Elkhatib I would love to talk to you too outside of the blog too you seem like a really nice person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added you and thanks, I think your a nice person too.

      Delete
    2. So what else do you like besides music? What about books, poetry, do you know how to ride motorcycles? What do you do for fun?

      Delete
    3. well I read a lot of books actually almost all kinds . I don't know how to ride a motorcycle I have never really tried to learn. for fun I like to go out with friends but most of the time I stay at home and watch movies or tv shows such as the walking dead, greys anatomy, mr robot, I also play video games my favorite one is; call of duty black ops. what about you what do you do for fun?

      Delete
    4. I read a lot and watch movies. I love the walking dead! Who is your favorite character? I've tried playing call of duty but I'm not very good at video games. What books do you like?

      Delete